Our practice is limited to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology. In addition to routine obstetric and gynecologic care, we also offer basic infertility evaluation, ultrasound, treatment for urinary incontinence, pelvic floor disorders, and minimally invasive surgical procedures. A comprehensive list of our patient services is listed below.
We can provide a complete range of gynecologic care. Please see us for any of the following: well-woman exams, adolescent gynecology, menopause management, osteoporosis, breast problems, menstrual disorders and PMS, abnormal or excessive bleeding, endometriosis, pelvic pain, PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), recurrent miscarriage, uterine fibroids, urinary incontinence, pelvic floor disorders, vulvar disorders, management of abnormal pap smears, contraception or treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
We are please to provide routine and high-risk pregnancy care, in collaboration with St. Ann’s and Riverside Perinatal Services.
VBAC (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean) Policy
Our practice policy is that we do not perform VBACs on any patients due to medical risks of this procedure and insurance liability limitations. If you would like to consider a VBAC procedure, we will kindly refer you to another practice and physician colleague for your pregnancy care.
Office Surgery & Procedures
- Ultra-Screen/Nuchal Cord Translucency
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- IUD (intrauterine device)
- Endometrial and Vulvar Biopsy
- Office hysteroscopy
Hospital Surgery & Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Robotic and Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal and Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Endometrial Ablation (Novasure)
- Tubal Sterilization
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- D & C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Other procedures as needed