If you have an upcoming appointment, help us keep our patients, staff, and physicians safe and lower the risk of COVID-19 by following these precautions:
- For the safety of our patients and staff all patients are recommended to wear a face covering. Even if you are vaccinated.
- If you have any of the following COVID symptoms, please do a COVID test. If it is negative, please test again in 2 days if your symptoms persist.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you are recommended to quarantine or isolate based on the CDC guidelines (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.html#), please contact us to reschedule your appointment. If you aren’t sure, please contact the office prior to your appointment for guidance.
- We are now allowing one adult support person during your visit.
A few notes about the COVID vaccination:
- We recommend the COVID-19 vaccine for all patients especially our pregnant patients.
- Both the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are now recommending the COVID vaccine for all pregnant patients. You can read their information here and here.