Our practice is limited to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology.
In addition to routine obstetric and gynecologic care, we also offer
basic infertility evaluation, ultrasound, treatment for urinary
incontinence, pelvic floor disorders, and minimally invasive surgical
procedures. A comprehensive list of our patient services is listed below.
Well-woman exams, adolescent gynecology, menopause management,
osteoporosis, breast problems, menstrual disorders and PMS, abnormal
or excessive bleeding, endometriosis, pelvic pain, PCOS (polycystic
ovarian syndrome), recurrent miscarriage, uterine fibroids, urinary
incontinence, pelvic floor disorders, vulvar disorders, management
of abnormal pap smears, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases
Routine and high-risk pregnancy, in collaboration with St. Ann’s and Riverside Perinatal Services.
VBAC (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean) Policy
Our practice policy is that we do not perform VBAC’s on any
patients, due to medical risks of this procedure and insurance liability
limitations. If you would like to consider a VBAC procedure, we
will kindly refer you to another practice and physician colleague
for your pregnancy care.
Office Surgery & Procedures
- Ultra-Screen/Nuchal Cord Translucency
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- IUD (intrauterine device)
- Endometrial and Vulvar Biopsy
Hospital Surgery & Procedures
- Minimally-Invasive Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Abdominal and Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Endometrial Ablation including Novasure and ThermaChoice
- Tubal Sterilization
- Essure Sterilization
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- D & C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy